Thursday, February 17, 2011

Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Tips

We all know that Arm & mallet Baking Soda can be used for baking and household purposes, but did you know that it could be used for beauty treatments? I did not learn of all the wonderful things it can do for my skin until lately. Thanks to Mom Central consult and Arm & mallet, I received a big gift basket contain Arm & Hammer Baking Soda along with other goods to enjoy an at-home spa experience. a few items included in the gift basket was Arm & mallet Baking Soda, organic tea, a tea cup, lavender oil, an aromatherapy candle, and other items to make my at-home hot tub experience a enjoyable one. Included was a brochure with beauty and treatment tips. Here are just a few easy and effectual tips that I tried and erudite while using Arm & Hammer Baking Soda: This was probably my preferred tip. I use a lot of styling products in my hair and always have build-up. I have lately started using Arm & mallet Baking Soda with my shampoo. Although I am still pending the long-term outcome, I contain noted my hair is more manageable and there is a small less build-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment