Friday, February 18, 2011

This is for people with lightly tanned skin tones!?

I have a tan skin tone. Okay, for months now I have been using a Cover girl foundation that really clogged my pore, but stay on ALL day lengthy and had a huge coverage. Well, I really required a natural look, so I am going to tell you my experiment I completed today, how good it worked, and a few tips on make-up. I have just finished my expedient no more than 30 minutes ago. Therefore, here is my story to a very natural look I fell in love with and just discovered! Okay, so initial I took Cover girl Snow Blossom 013 eye concealer and full in my dark circles beneath my eyes. Then I saw that I had very red cheek, also red actually. I heard that green make-up powder makes ruddiness go away. I had no green powder so I desire on creation my own! I took a light green eyeshade and a dark green eye shadow and mixed them jointly forming a loose powder. Then to set off my natural look I dab on a rose-colored lipstick and soft it out with a lip-gloss brush! This is my natural look! Was it useful to you? Which fraction was helpful? Did you like my thoughts? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment