Friday, February 18, 2011

False Eyelashes Before and After: KKCenterHK

I have to confess, I have by no means been a very big user of false lashes, in spite of my very puny lashes, which I contain to complain about before. However, every so often, we just have to rupture out of our rut, and attempt something new. Therefore, in the spirit of trying new things, I was finishing to getting a couple of fake eyelashes from KKCenterHK. KKCenterHK is an online seller of various good looks accessories, base in Hong Kong. If you are a falsies kind of girl, they contain as a gazillion lashes to select from (if you do not consider me, you be able to check it out yourself at their website), so it was hard picking just one. Nevertheless, in spite of the distance, shipping was rapid and well organized, and a box of lashes showed up in the mail soon after I had decided.
The order arrived securely and well crowded, though the paper box had gotten a little part dinged up in transit. Nevertheless, the lashes inside were all well. The box contains 10 couple of lashes - an excellent buy for any girls who wear them on a regular foundation. The product image on the KK Center HK website is really perfects, also. Here is a close-up shot of the individual pairs:

No comments:

Post a Comment